Monday, February 14, 2011

a not so right valentine

I often have random people tell me things about my office complex that aren't fact and they expect me to believe it or make it be true - here is today's example

a flustered lady came looking for a business that is not in our complex.
lady: "I'm looking for this business and have been driving all around and can't find it"
me: "they actually aren't in our complex, they are in provo"
lady: "yes they are here. I've been here before"
me: "the only business I know of with that name is in provo. do you have an address or contact?"
lady: sigh, "no, do you manage this whole complex?"
me: "yes"
lady: "and you don't know what businesses are here? I know they are here"
me: "that business is in provo"
lady: "well I went the same way I went last time which led me here. . .do you know how to get there?"

so I gave her directions, but she was frustrated and didn't listen and left before I finished. she probably got lost and told another office girl she was wrong about her complex

in other news - happy valentine's day!

No comments: