Thursday, April 22, 2010

don't you love when you finally realize why you chose or chose not to do something? I'm just realizing why I didn't take a job last year when logically it was the perfect job for where I was in my life. seriously, everything was there - decent pay, in my field of study, reasonable hours, good location, nice people, a growing company, and opportunity to move up in the company. however, I just didn't feel good about taking the job so I didn't even though I didn't have any other job possibilities at the time. now, with some recent events in my life, I'm realizing why I didn't take that job and I'm so happy I was patient and waited for the job I have now. it's just so great to finally understand why I made that choice even when it made no sense at the time.

No comments: