Sunday, April 4, 2010

disney princess nightmare!



I had a terrible nightmare the other night. It was absolutely terrible; so terrible I was still frustrated about it for a few hours after I woke up.

I dreamed that we were having my wedding reception and it was disney princess themed in a cultural hall with. (nothing against disney princesses annie, but for a wedding?)

everyone (especially my mom and sister) in the dream seemed so excited about it, everyone but me. I didn't say anything until the cake decorator asked if the roses looked okay to which I replied, "well, yeah, but that's not what I wanted, no one asked me what I wanted for my wedding! who thought that I wanted disney princesses?"

it was awful.

I was mad.

what a nightmare.


1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh goodness, dear. Oh goodness indeed. I promise although my love for pretty princesses is strong, I too agree it should never translate into the theme for a wedding.

However, if you change your mind... I'm happy to let you borrow my blanket. :)