Wednesday, May 13, 2009

attack of the shower curtain

in my new apartment we had a shower curtain liner, why is this a big deal? i will tell you.

taking my first shower, everything was fine until the tub started getting smaller. it was strange, but i was tired so i didn't think too much of it until i was being sucked in to the shower curtain as it wrapped around me and clung to my skin--gross. it may have been the worst shower ever--being wrapped in a slimy shower curtain is not pleasant.

over the next few days i good pretty good at punching the shower curtain every time it got too close. however, it never learned its lesson and kept coming right back. well, i taught that shower curtain a lesson and bought a heavy-duty replacement that attaches to the wall. no more slimy hugs and tae bo in the shower for me.

No comments: