Wednesday, July 25, 2012

random thoughts of the day

- maybe it's not such a bad day if the only bad thing that happened was the Magic Bullet lost its magic or the gluten free wrap I tried eating was just nasty
- gluten free is not that fun, except maybe the bod is looking slightly more svelte with the decrease in carbs
-sometimes people do things even when they say they won't and instead of being upset or trying to read into things, you realize you've said the same thing and you just silently laugh and go with it
- maybe Justin Bieber isn't so bad, and maybe I actually like some of his songs
- I hate swallowing pills and am convinced my throat is going to close and I'm going to get one stuck one of these days
- sometimes the thing you least expect is the best thing for you
- when did I develop such expensive taste in everything?

No comments: