Saturday, April 18, 2009

kristen's 1st pedi

so yesterday i got my very first pedicure. i know, 22, and just barely getting started on the pedicure thing, but it's probably a good thing because i'm addicted.

wow, it felt so great to take an hour off the feet, get a great calf/foot massage, fabulous looking and feeling feet, and a good polish job. (it was much better than my polish work--i usually hide my feet for a day to wait for the excess polish to rub off the skin--i don't do the best polish work on the block.)

i think the pedicure men were talking about me behind my back (well right in front of me, but of course i couldn't understand the language. i can't wait for nina to get back) because it was so obvious that i was a pedicure virgin and they had to tell me everything i needed to do which made their job a little harder than usual. however, they apparently loved the color i chose, and i have to say i agree; how can you go wrong with hot pink toes?

1 comment:

Kara Hill said...

good for you krissy!! haha and I'm sure nina would love to get a pedi with you when she gets back.. and let you in on all their dirty deets!