Thursday, November 27, 2008

new style

thanks to my dear friend annie, i was finally able to figure out how to change the background of my blog to something cute and not just the boring blogger template. for me blogging is like scrapbooking, i'm just not that good at it. i've made two scrapbooks in my life--the first was only pictures with marker designs all over, and the second i made from a kit (everything was there, i just had to stick it on a page). let's just say, it's not my cup of tea, but i'm trying.

in a year of having this blog, i've made 23 posts; some bloggers make that in an hour. i guess i'll be leaving off "seasoned blogger" on my resume. this next year, i'll go for 50 posts and maybe next year i'll have another skill for that resume (p.s. if you hear of any job opportunities let me know, i'm definitely in the market).

finally, since it is thanksgiving and annie's post inspired me, here are some things i'm thankful for
1. my family: mom, dad, annie(1) i couldn't do it without you, i know i wouldn't have made it through college without you 10 minutes away
2. the gospel: it keeps me sane, it keeps me stable
3. my friends: i have been blessed with lots of them, and they always seem to know when i need their love and support
4. annie (2): my best friend, i look up to her and admire her so much, (the selfish part of me still wishes she hadn't found a boy and fallen in love because i miss her)
5. my neighbors: i have the best neighborhood around, my neighbors are just like my extended family
6. nature: great peace can be found in being outside and enjoying God's creations
7. trials: while i hate them in the moment, i know they make be better
8. an education: i love learning and i have loved going to school at byu
9. on a lighter note: my closet, well more so, the contents within my closet

No comments: