Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl like 42 I think

So I'm not normally a huge football fan/viewer, but I did watch part of the superbowl (this was partly, well mostly due to the fact that I had boys over for dinner and the superbowl so I felt obligated to watch). I did not have a preference on who won, but I just wanted to comment a little about the Giants-- if I knew names and positions this would sound much more impressive--how about the end of the 4th quarter? The quarterback gets into a situation where he could be sacked, but he gets out of it. Then he makes this amazingly long throw to a guy with three or four defenders on him and the guy catches it (it being the ball) on top of his helmet! After that I was just like, the Giants should win, it's not everyday you make a play like that. Yes, I was impressed and happy for the Giants to win, I mean when was the last time they won? Does anyone really know? I know Brady was going for some record of wins, but come on, spread the joy (or wealth).

No comments: